FLIR has released their new and highly anticipated range of Exx-Series Advanced Thermal Imaging Cameras for NDT, electrical, mechanical inspection and other applications. The FLIR E75, E85, and E95 cameras offer the superior resolution and performance needed to quickly identify hot spots and discover potential points of failure. With up to 161,472 pixel resolution and a larger, more vibrant LCD screen than any other convenient pistol-grip thermal camera, the Exx-Series makes it easier than ever to diagnose problems – even at a distance. With FLIR you can prevent costly shutdowns and lost production time quickly and easily.
FLIR E75 features & benefits:
- IR Resolution: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels).
- Object Temperature Range: -20°C to 120°C, 0°C to 650°C, Optional 300°C to 1000°C.
- Spotmeter: 1 in live mode.
- Field of View: 24° x 18° (17 mm lens), 42° x 32° (10 mm lens), 14° x 10° (29 mm lens).
- Image Modes: Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture.
- Picture-In-Picture: Resizable and movable.
- MSX: Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image.
- Ultramax: Super-resolution process quadruples pixel count, activated in FLIR Tools+.
- Highly Accurate: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C and object temperature above 0°C.
- Alarms: Moisture alarm, insulation alarm, measurement alarms
- Includes Laser Distance Measurement and automatic GPS image tagging.
- Image storage, video recording and streaming.
- Lightweight, robust design: 1kg (without lens).