The C2 from FLIR is a ground breaking thermal imaging camera, which is compact enough to fit into a shirt pocket, but retains the fuller features of an entry level thermal imaging camera. With a smaller size, which is similar to that of a smartphone, the C2 is a full featured thermal imaging camera, designed for contractors and inspectors. With a capacitive touchscreen, and a simple to use menu interface, the FLIR C2 can capture and store both infrared and visual images and works with FLIR Tools software, enabling the thermographer to download and analyse the images, before generating a report which can be customised and sent to the client. The C2 also has FLIR’s proprietary MSX image enhancement technology built in which takes the detail from the visual image and blends the edge contours in to the infrared image, enhancing the overall image quality, and bringing out details not usually seen in infrared images.
- 80 x 60 Infrared Resolution (4,800 pixels)
- Thermal Sensitivity of 100mK (0.1°C)
- Wide Angle 41° x 31° field of view
- MSX technology for enhanced thermal images
- Capacitive 3″ touch screen with 320 x 240 resolution
- Multiple Colour Pallettes (Iron, Rainbow, Rainbow HC, Grey)
- Built in Digital Camera with 640 x 480 resolution
- Object temperature range of -10°C to +150°C
- Battery run time of 2 hours, with 1.5 hours recharge time
- 9Hz image frequency
- Accuracy of +/- 2°C or 2% (whichever is greater at 25°C)
- Adjustable Emissivity
- Size – 125 x 80 x 24mm
The FLIR C2 is supplied complete with built in battery, lanyard, power charger with multi plugs, USB cable, FLIR Tools software (downloadable) and documentation.