FLIR BNVD-40 Binocular is an exceptional dual-channel NVS, being the perfect balance of size and performance with various mounting options.
Example-Hands-free operational unit, head and helmet mounted, used either as a Binocular, Monocular or Goggles, easily stowed out of the way.
With a 40° field of view (FOV), it certainly provides a large visual field without needing to move the binoculars.
FLIR BNVD-40 Binocular uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing that is importantly both water and fog resistant.
Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the FLIR BNVD-40 Binocular can run up to 20 hours. Additionally, there is an optional battery pack you can mount on the helmet which can extend the operating time up to 80 hours.
Equipped with a true stereoscopic vision and infrared illuminator for reading in the dark.
True stereoscopic vision and built-in infrared illuminator
- Dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity.
- Built-in IR illuminator enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect balance of size and performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing that is water and fog resistant.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 20 hours. An optional battery pack mounted behind the helmet extends the use up to 80 hours.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
- For hands-free operation, the BNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as binoculars, as a monocular, goggles or stowed out of the way.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the BNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.